• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
The OP claims he bought “a Umarex AR looking thing,” never states the actual airgun he purchased, and responds to none of the assumptions in this thread. In fact it appears that he was active on the forums for about 6 days. You guys lost me on this one. All I get is that he got no customer support from Umarex. That’s it.
I dont even expect support from anyone .that way if i ever do get some i dont feel so disappointed 🤔

My first PCP was an Umarex Gauntlet 25 caliber. I had to have the scope windage turret maxed out to be on paper. It was literally at its last tick when it was zeroed. The gun shot accurate and then one day I looked down along the receiver and noticed that the scope wasn't parallel to the receiver. Took my scope rings off still attached to the scope and set it on my glass countertop and sure enough it would rock back and forth. Badly twisted receiver on a brand new gun so I sent it back. It really made me hesitant to buy my Umarex Hammer but I'm happy with it so far except the air gap between the mag and receiver. They could have designed that better.