• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Umarex Umarex Zelos -- Shot Show 24 -- The Dollar Sportsman

Is it based off the M60?

Sure looks like it. What else is new. I guess nothing because all new products under $1000 are Snowpeak/Artemis.

$600? With their reputation? HARD PASS.

Not an Umarex fan? I'm gonna have to take my G2 .30 out now, and stare at her out of the corner of my eye while I continue to sh!tpost on the internet, until she inevitably draws me in for that 120 yard 2" spinner shot way out in the yard while there's still good light. She knows I'll hit it.... so do I.

• Haha
Reactions: markm and MrP
Sure looks like it. What else is new. I guess nothing because all new products under $1000 are Snowpeak/Artemis.

Not an Umarex fan? I'm gonna have to take my G2 .30 out now, and stare at her out of the corner of my eye while I continue to sh!tpost on the internet, until she inevitably draws me in for that 120 yard 2" spinner shot way out in the yard while there's still good light. She knows I'll hit it.... so do I.
My bad, I didn't watch it yet. I thought it was the hatsan velox or whatever. So many weird names!

• Haha
Reactions: silvershooter589
My bad, I thought it was the hatsan velox or whatever. So many weird names!

In that case, I will remove my Hatsan Hydra from the case, lustfully stare at it for a while before returning it to the case because I'd rather pull another beer from the fridge before I go out there and move my 120 yard targets a heck of a lot closer.

Well I ended up taking 6 shots off hand (with sling wrapped on arm) at 120 yards with the Gauntlet 30. 2 of out 6 impacts and I was shooting with a fuzzy scope. I don't see how the sidelever would be an actual advantage over how quick I rack this big old bolt either.

But then again I probably have one of the nicest and most loved G30s this side of Hajimoto town. Purchased from @kaylaindy before they were even available to most folks. I. Wanted. It. So. Bad! (( never had a single issue with it.. Work Horse! ))

Anyway back to the Zelos. Yeah you always notice the names are weird when it's a foreign gun rebranded for USA. How about the Benjamin Kratos? What are we doing, imaginary Greek Gods?

I'm not saying Umarex doesn't step up the game but rebranding SPA/Artemis is not the way... UNLESS it's going to be way less than $600