• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Umarex ZELOS (Details) New Airguns @ Shot Show 2024

scubajeeper said:

Does anyone know how many cc’s the plenum is on these?

About tree fiddy, I think that is probably one feature lacking on this air rifle but with a high enough set point and long enough barrel, should be fine.

-Matt

Are you saying the plenum is 350 cc's?

Last edited:
Gap between barrel and air cylinder is a turn off for me, i instantly think " Aaaa dual mode design ( bottle + tube ) design / 1 size fit all "
like the avenger X?? should have just put the bottle on.. I also don't like the gap.. but I wonder if it will actually be like the avenger X so you can put a bottle on?.. I looked at the avenger X with the bottle and it's getting up closer to the prices of guns like FX..

About tree fiddy, I think that is probably one feature lacking on this air rifle but with a high enough set point and long enough barrel, should be fine.

-Matt

-Matt

like the avenger X?? should have just put the bottle on.. I also don't like the gap.. but I wonder if it will actually be like the avenger X so you can put a bottle on?.. I looked at the avenger X with the bottle and it's getting up closer to the prices of guns like FX..

-Matt

The plenum is a small 23cc but very effective.