• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Umarex/Walther Lever Action Single CO2 Bottle O Ring Seals - Size and Supplier

I took a chance on a used Walther Lever Action CO2 .177 rifle that uses the 88 gram CO2 cartridges being sold by an estate. I discovered tonight that the o-ring seal that seals the CO2 bottle is just gone - its not there at all. I located a package of 3 of these at Bagnall & Kirkwood and also at a British store on eBay. The cost is around $6.00 but the shipping is close to $20 since they are coming from the UK. These look like regular o-rings (Urethane according to B&K) that I should be able to get at the O-Ring Store if I knew the size. B&K mentions "reference 94.6" but I don't know if that means a 94.6mm o-ring.

So - does anyone know what size o-rings these are (I don't even have a broken one to try to measure). Or - does anyone know of a US outlet for these seals?

Here is the link to the B&K ones: https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/product/3-x-umarex-lever-action-single-co2-bottle-o-ring-seals-ref-94-6/

Thanks in advance for your help and info.

Call Umarex and ask for a parts diagram. I have bought parts directly from them with no problem.

Thanks for the great suggestion! I got Umarex's support number off the internet, called this morning and got a very helpful person on the phone who is sending me a seal at no charge. That is excellent service right there!