• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Umarex Thompson Repair

Bought this March of 2020. 

Called Pyramid- said have to work through Umarex. Called them. Guy said- “ 90 day warranty, gun cannot be fixed, you will have to buy a new one”. Maybe guy was having a bad day.

Have texted Pyramid to see if they’ll exchange. Retired- don’t want to spend another $230.00. Probably just as expensive to fix. If Pyramid can’t help it becomes a wall hanger and conversation piece and a chance for buddies to hold a replica when we play pool.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Sometimes it depends on who you talk to at any certain Company. But he probably is correct by telling you that they don’t repair them because Those replicas are made overseas. One time I called them about a piercing cap for my MP 40 that I bought used. And they sent me a new one in the mail Free of charge. I was wondering also if it was leaking or it just wasn’t feeding properly.

Sometimes it depends on who you talk to at any certain Company. But he probably is correct by telling you that they don’t repair them because Those replicas are made overseas. One time I called them about a piercing cap for my MP 40 that I bought used. And they sent me a new one in the mail Free of charge. I was wondering also if it was leaking or it just wasn’t feeding properly.

I guess it depends on who you talk to over there then because I recently purchased an MP 40 and it had a leak out of the box and they made me send in a copy of the receipt and leaking magazine on my own dime and then sent me back a new one.

Steve