Umarex Strikepoint

Bought one of these a number of months ago in .22. We have some large parrots outside on the porch and living in a rural area the rats were getting very brave. I thought the pistol would be easy to track the rats and with 10 pumps it would be strong enough at close range to kill them. Never have been able to get any kind of accuracy out of this gun. I had my son try it ( He was a firearms instructor with explorer scouts) and could not do any better. Very large "groups" at five yards Also the sights can not be adjusted to place the large groups on target. Pyramid Air was great and replaced the gun, same thing with the new one. Any experience with this gun. Not expensive I know, but this is very disappointing for even a cheap price. Any suggestions? I now bait the porch and the Diana Chaser does a good job with H&N Barracudas in .22.

Try to have the dealer send a return shipping label wash your hands and go with the Crosman. I would order a Custom shop with steel breech with Lothar Walther barrel longer if possible so you can put a TKO LDC on it. If you are financially stable ask if they can put a P-Rod trigger group in it. Their Red dot is cheap on clearance over at Crosman as well.

Good Luck.

If you can't return then last resort pellets that have already been proven to work for OTHER guns that shot terrible that seemed to have zero accuracy hope are 14.3gr Crosman Pointed in the 175 count tins and H&N FTT 5.54 and 5.55 and the 5.53 as well.