• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Smith & Wesson 586 Revolver

Garry,

This was your best review yet, IMHO. Sound was excellent, close-ups crystal clear and preferred segmented format. Explanations and operational descriptions were clear and easy to understand, especially appreciated barrel swap segment. Can't imagine anyone not being able to use this pistol after watching video. Umarex did a phenomenal job copying the Smith & Wesson 586 and you were wise to purchase. Accuracy, especially with the JSB Redesigns, was something to see and power output was surprising. I realize purchase price in 2016 must have seemed steep, but you've a real investment in that gun. Well done, Sir. WM

Garry,

Looking forward to the Smith & Wesson and the Daisy, not so much the Gletcher. Heart breaks for the children, no need to glorify the perpetrators. I moved to Florida in 2005, in my early 50's, best decision ever. I shoot year-round, only early mornings or evenings during hot summer months, though. Have a big umbrella over shooting bench on back porch, very nice. WM