• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex ReadyAir

Just received it from AOA Saturday and filled my Avenger .22 this morning. I really like this compressor as I wanted something simple and easy to use.I filled the Avenger from 2000 psi to 3500 psi in approx 3.5 minutes. Compressor temp reached 101 F (outside ambient 69 f) and cooling fans came on at 88 F. Default high temp is 160 F. Fans turned off at 73 F...and that is where I pulled the plug.

Rick Euster has a video with a good tip: Open bleeder valve THEN start compressor for a minute the close bleeder. This takes load off compressor start up and I agree with that.

I forgot to get DB readings but will next fill. It is on loud side but not over 90 DBA so we shall see tomorrow. There is a maintenance requirement at 20 hours operation so I started a log. Manual is well written and easy to follow. Oh and you can operate it off your car battery.

$529 less shipping. Well worth it and simple to use.

IMG_0627.1615936015.JPG

IMG_0628.1615936047.JPG

I have a readyair with 9 hours on it. The thing worked awesome for the first 3 hours then it started to go downhill. it now takes 20 mins to go from 170-240 bar on a uragan when it was new it took 7. I sent a email asking umarex what the deal was and they said oh its fine, well it doesn't seem fine to me. After that I sent another email out to AoA and umarex saying i was disappointed in the product, never heard from AoA and Umarex said the same thing, nothings wrong and didn't care that they lost a customer. 

Just ordered a Alkin from Utah so I should be set on air for the rest of my life.

I have a readyair with 9 hours on it. The thing worked awesome for the first 3 hours then it started to go downhill. it now takes 20 mins to go from 170-240 bar on a uragan when it was new it took 7. I sent a email asking umarex what the deal was and they said oh its fine, well it doesn't seem fine to me. After that I sent another email out to AoA and umarex saying i was disappointed in the product, never heard from AoA and Umarex said the same thing, nothing

wrong and didn't care that they lost a customer. 

Just ordered a Alkin from Utah so I should be set on air for the rest of my life.

I have filled an average of 2 rifles a month and temps avg 103.F and fill time avg is 3.6 minutes. I open bleeder valve on start up then close it. Keeping a log and yeah I've heard about Umarex attitude.