• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Ready Air Issues

I recently purchased a Readyair unit used. I have tanks from 3 different manufacturers all with quick disconnect foster fittings. It will only pump up one of them. With the other 2 the fill pressure builds up within less than a minute and the pump shuts off without putting any air in the tank. My Hill hand pump works without issue on all 3. The tanks were all around 1200 psi before I started and I had the fill pressure set to 2000psi. TC

I would suggest calling their tech support and you may get a quicker response. I deal with them a lot and that have great customer service but emails can take a while sometimes.
I called and left a message one day ago Umarex wanted a name, phone number the issue. my issue is the M1A1 jams when I insert a clip. I received the thing on 3-26-2020. I will let you know what happens.

I sent an email about a couple of days after my phone message (phone messages are rarely answered, why, because they are not in writing e.g. no evidence). S about 2-3 days later I got a response. Clear and concise, a time frame and a note that if they have any questions they will contact me. So far so good. I am not going to post their email to me, I will wait until the outcome of my request is complete.

Well I have not heard from UMAREX so time to take the M1A1 apart myself. So it was easy separating the upper and lower receiver. I even made a video about it less the 2 min long. AT least I can fix it myself. The M1A1 has a simple jamming problem way to much fun not to shoot it. I will see if I can post the vid below; maybe it will help someone in this group. I hope so. Anyway I hope this helps, I still love the UMAREX brand Legends BB guns they are all really fun to shoot.

Inquire at Umerex who manufactured it
It is important to know the Chinese writen language is pictographic. Western is alphebetic. The Chinese tech support works best with pictures. It can get frustrating trying to explain with text. Also, mutual respect is of utmost importance in Chinese society. Insults and disrespect will create dead ends.