• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Octane 22

1557100766_12218289485ccf78de936d74.77241067_20190505_195236.jpg

Umarex Octane22, 3 shots at 20 yards. H&N FTT, 5.55 mm diameter.

Nice group!

Ah, the Umarex Octane in 22 cal. That was where it all began for me. Shooting it felt good, I mean, really good. But, I told myself and my loved ones that I could stop any time I wanted to. Before I knew it, I had tried nearly every pellet available in 22. I started staying up late, surfing the internet, dreaming about a PCP rifle. Grab A Gun grabbed me with a too-low-to-resist price on a Gamo Urban. That thing was lights-out accurate out to 50 yards. It wasn't long before I was trying to hide the callouses on my trigger finger from my family and friends. Started working more overtime to feed the addiction, always lying to myself and saying, just one more gun. Now I have a stable of airguns, doing my best to stay one step ahead of a twelve-step program. The Octane went to a coworker. The Urban went to a fellow veteran who had my back, back in the day. Spreading the infection!

James