• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Octane 22 cal

I finally ordered me a Umarex Octane & it's a beast it's very heavy but i have always like a heavier gun .I got to shoot a little today at 15 yrds & it started shooting hole to hole when i got the scope zeroed in good I have a Simmons range finder i am gonna use & make sure that everything is on the level with the scope & rifle both . Oh & i forgot it isn't all that hard to cock to be but i am 6ft. '3" & weigh in at 284 pounds to a smaller shooter it maybe harder to cock & the beast weighs over 10 pounds with the BI Pods & Scope & to be a package scope it's a very well made & it will no doubt make a good all around hunting rifle . I bought my Octane to hunt with mostly HE HE is still a lot of fun to just shoot & the Octane hits like a sledge hammer being swung my Godzilla .I am very impressed thus far with my Umarex Octane 22 cal