• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Umarex Notos with .22 Liter air tank, magazines and single shot trays

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD less than 1 minute after posting the ad**

I purchased this .22 cal Umarex Notos pistol/carbine new last September. It is well made and very quiet. The 10-shot magazines cycle smoothly with the side lever. A magazine of test shots with 18.13gn Diablo pellets averaged about 680f/s or 18.4fpe.

In November I sent it to Firewalker on this forum to have the original small air cylinder replaced with a .22 Liter 4500psi carbon fiber bottle and 2200psiregulator as shown in the attached pictures. The rest of the gun was left unchanged. The sale includes an original magazine and single-shot tray, plus a couple of nice after-market magazines, a hinged single-shot magazine, and a padded Bulldog carry bag to hold everything.

This is an accurate and quiet airgun and surprisingly lightweight, easy enough to use as a pistol with the rear stock removed. The overall setup reminds me of the HW44 used to have. My cost for everything, including the HPA tank conversion, magazines and carry bag, was about $600.

The asking price is $350 which includes shipping within the continental US. PayPal only. No counter-offers or trades accepted, I'm getting out of airguns over the coming year.
I can usually get to UPS within three days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002
2/14/22

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited: