umarex notos trigger adjustment videos?

It's really simple. Make sure guns unloaded and you know all the safety stuff. Then screw this one in until it doesn't reset the first stage when cocked. Be careful as it's essentially a hair trigger at this point. Then simply back out 1/8 to 1/4 turn until the first stage will reset. I'd say it's around 2lbs at that point and super crisp. There's no creep at all in mine.

20230620_075807.jpg

thanks. mine should be arriving this week. just wanted some idea so i know what to do when i get it. im sure id figure it out, but there are alot of good airgunners out there to gather info from.

Yeah I was in the same boat in trying to find videos on it. Didn't really find one, so just decided to experiment, and it turned out to be really easy. Just make sure you check the safety functionality (assuming you want a safety), after you've got the trigger where you want it, to see if it still works as expected. If you tighten the trigger grub screw (righty - tighty), you'll start to notice the trigger lightening up. I tested the trigger while decocking the gun in order to test it's release point without having to actually shoot anything. There was an "Oh S#!T" moment where it was releasing on it's own even without touching the trigger at which point I knew I had gone too far, and had to start backing out the grub screw to get it to catch again.

Reactions: Dairyboy
absolutely make sure theres no pellet loaded. Idiot me .. got lucky my rifle was in a stand and aimed at my target box. Anyways, i only turned the screw in 1-2 turns. Went to push the safety button in and poof it went off. My safety essentially does not work. Seems more sensitive with the safety on which is strange.. absolutely no creep. With it off theres a small amount of it. Anyone else encounter this?