• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Umarex Notos Pistol Feeler

I'm gauging interest in a Notos pistol, 12" long overall, wood grips, threaded barrel, with or without the pic rail.

Price would be street cost of the Notos rifle plus machine time yet to be studied.

OEM air tube would be shortened as well as the barrel and shroud.

A drop block without a regulator could be used for CF tank use but fill pressure would have to be under 2500psi.

Gotta respect your hustle buddy. Post your pistol mod pics! Saw them elsewhere and it looks great!

Another idea I would like to see someone produce, is Genob's double factory tank mod.

Those that dont want a huge bottle and are happy with mostly stock notos and size....but more shot count!

Props to all you smart guys out there 🍻

I weighed the tanks and they were larger, heavier, felt awful in the hand. The .22L tank is lighter, smaller and feels great in the hand.

The twin tanks are 64mm touching, the .22L is 53mm.

• Haha
Reactions: WIndOnYerGrape
Gotta respect your hustle buddy. Post your pistol mod pics! Saw them elsewhere and it looks great!

Another idea I would like to see someone produce, is Genob's double factory tank mod.

Those that dont want a huge bottle and are happy with mostly stock notos and size....but more shot count!

Props to all you smart guys out there 🍻
As most of you know, the Hatsan Jet 3 is about to be released. I'm working on my take and calling this version the "Notos Rocket". It is a double tank version but I made a manifold to join the tanks similar to the Jet. Prototyping is done and doing some test to failure analysis now. This will work on both the Notos and pp750 platform to increase regulated shot count. Stock Notos is only 66 cc volume, this will yield 180+ cc.

I weighed the tanks and they were larger, heavier, felt awful in the hand. The .22L tank is lighter, smaller and feels great in the hand.

The twin tanks are 64mm touching, the .22L is 53mm.
It's actually lighter when you take into account the drop block, external regulator into the equation. Yes there are drawbacks on both mods as I have been doing this since from the time Notos came out. One is you can't do it with factory moderator. But I use longer barrels and my own compact design moderator.

I'm just waiting until I have the cocking handles finished before I get back to the pistol. I got two sets of grips in the mail today and have a few sets of black walnut grips patterned out.

20231209_182439.jpg

I'm gauging interest in a Notos pistol, 12" long overall, wood grips, threaded barrel, with or without the pic rail.

Price would be street cost of the Notos rifle plus machine time yet to be studied.

OEM air tube would be shortened as well as the barrel and shroud.

A drop block without a regulator could be used for CF tank use but fill pressure would have to be under 2500psi.
id be interested in a 12" one.. I could do everything myself except for shortening the air tube because I don't feel comfortable working the air tube, so if I could even buy it from you with just the air tube shortened I can do the rest, as I would want the factory open sights on the picatinny rail and 12" overall with a bushing in the end with internal 1/2x 20 internal threads for a adapter for a moderator but keeping it as short as possible.. another thought is shorten the barrel more and 3 d print a moderator to fit inside the picatinny rail/ shroud..
also wondering if you have ideas to make the pistol grip smaller as it's big for my hand?
I think I talked to you awhile back about shortening the air tube for me, but you were not interested at the time..
I can easily do the rest, I'm just not really comfortable working on high pressure vessels myself.

please PM me if you are interested or willing to shorten the air tube .. because I am definitely interested
Mark