Tuning Umarex Notos has arrived.

Bullysyclones modification.
Yes, its quieter than stock.

IMG_1087.jpeg

About a week ago I decided to get a pcp for intown plinking and immediately found myself paralyzed in the rabbit warren. Started off wanting cheap one day and MX the next, knowing it could never stay cheap (this ain’t the first rabbit hole I fell down). So while drowning in info and choices yesterday, I read the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread and ordered what might have been the last known Notos available, with a few packs of crosman 14.3’s and etc. I have lots of steel hundreds from cave diving, so will just supplement with a hand pump when necessary. I came here to introduce myself, because this thread is where I found my first final solution. the Notos just has the it factor, and I’ve yet to touch one. So thanks to all who post here. I am looking at the end of week at the earliest, but I have lots more reading and buying to do so I’ll be seeing you.

Just got my 3rd Notos put together last night. This will be made into a 25 cal later as I am waiting for a barrel blank from Slovenia. I went to a different direction on this, rather than a drop block for a carbon bottle, I wanted to try 2 tanks coupled together. This has net 152cc volume. It's still in 22 cal while I try to make a 25 cal magazine for it.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Just got my 3rd Notos put together last night. This will be made into a 25 cal later as I am waiting for a barrel blank from Slovenia. I went to a different direction on this, rather than a drop block for a carbon bottle, I wanted to try 2 tanks coupled together. This has net 152cc volume. It's still in 22 cal while I try to make a 25 cal magazine for it.
I made a few batches of custom .25 stormrider magazines for Wes last year. I believe they should work fine with some minor modification. Let me know if interested.

Reactions: Genob

View attachment 375804

View attachment 375805

View attachment 375806

View attachment 375807

View attachment 375808

View attachment 375809
How did you paint the stock?

How did you attach those 2 air tubes?

How did you paint the stock?

How did you attach those 2 air tubes?
I cleaned the stock with brake cleaner to make sure no oil residue was left, then used a rattle can spray I got from Amazon.
The coupling I machined out of 7075-t6 alloy same as the end cap, only double sided. This material is ASTM 210M rated and are the only ones I use for my drop blocks and adapters. My other guns are posted starting pg#24. You can also see all my mods on facebook umarex owners group.

I assume that you took the stock off the action.
How did you take off the shroud ?
The plastic pic rail is held by one allen cup screw on top of the action. Under this screw is an M4x4mm set screw which holds the barrel, it's a 2 mm allen wrench and may be tight due to thread locker. One of my gun I had to use electric soldering iron to heat it up and keep stripping the set screw. Both barrel ans shroud will slide forward, you can then separate the pic rail from the tube and barrel. It's a good practice to mark the moderator with a scribe to the pic rail so the transfer port will be align on re-assembly.