Tuning Umarex Notos has arrived.

View attachment 333112
Bugbuster 3x12x32 with the side focus knob on mine. Seems to be just about the perfect size for the Notos and with the qd rings it’s easy to pop the scope on/off. I was going to buy a Hawke red dot sight for it, but this set up has grown on me now and it’s there to stay.
What rings are those?

Reactions: Firewalker
Cheap chinese carbine, seems its breaking apart and not working properly.

Save some money, and invest in the new Brocock pathfinder xr, or a Lelya 2.0 from edgun.
The cheaper mini carbines can be “hit or miss”. Whereas the BRKs, Atomic, Pathfinder and Ranger XRs are super solid, long term performers, right out the box.

Reactions: efem09
It's because of arrogance and narcissism. This is the trumpet they will play for all to hear:

"Buy once, cry once!"

Reality is that most of us have little money to spend on a hobby that will eat up all your savings if allowed to.

I saved for three years, made a budget, put a little at a time in savings, sold and will continue to sell items off to afford an A tier gun.

I say, buy what you can afford, learn about it and enjoy all you can from shooting it. And when your ready, make a reasonable plan to buy a tier B gun and repeat.

No it can't, chinese made rifle can never compete against an Brocock, Daystate, Edgun, Fx accuraccy wise.
Whatever dude. This is a Notos thread.

Seems it bothers you that so many people love their Notos’.

This cheap carbine most certainly competes with other carbines of “ higher “ brand name

You have a problem with that and it bothers you.

Start a thread of your own if so threatened….. I mean prove your work ….

The notos sucks because
A . It’s lightweight and short
B. It’s regulated
C. It’s very accurate inside it’s operating range
D. It’s suppressed and quite quiet
E. It has left side lever
F. It can be had for 250 to 270 shipped

Yes it’s trigger needs a little work. So easy to do

You just hate it because of where it’s made and that’s your right.

Last edited:

This cheap carbine most certainly competes with other carbines of “ higher “ brand name

The notos sucks because
B. It’s regulated

Bravo!

No it can't, chinese made rifle can never compete against an Brocock, Daystate, Edgun, Fx accuraccy wise.
We aren't having a competition though?😅
Just people having a discussion about the Notos🤷‍♂️
Country of origin is of no concern in my mind; if it does what the person wants: thats what we are looking for.🤗🎩🤙

The notos sucks because
B. It’s regulated

stop crying on forums

I guess I gotta come on here and throw my hat in.

When the notos gets back in stock, I plan on getting one. Someone I know keeps telling me how awesome it is and refuses to let me go on with my life without one.;)

As for top tier guns? I'd run one of my tuned Krals against a brocock or FX any day of the week in a 75 yard shoot out. Frankie literally puts hades on top of each other at 40 all damn day. Guess what? I'm under $500 into that gun and thats with modifications and buying parts. It out shoots my BSA scorpion!

If what I'm reading and hearing about the notos is true, then I'm a fool for not having one already. It checks plenty of boxes for many shooters, and would definitely fill a niche for me.