Tuning Umarex Notos has arrived.

Not my picture but I'll be adding this barrel system to my Notos very soon but with the .22L CF tank.

Notos 500mm barrel.jpg

I'll be trying it out on a stock Notos first then I'll build a new Notos with full porting and a 3k regulator to see what it will do on the high end then I'll play with the Bellville washers to decrease reg pressure if needed.
That will be interesting to see. I bought one of c88's plenum extensions to add to the plenum I bought back in January and they will not screw together. I asked him what the problem was and he said if they won't go together I have a gen 1 plenum. Well since I got it in January and it is black not silver like his others I thought I had a gen 2 plenum. WRONG! The gen 2 plenum have only been out about 3 weeks. He said he would send me a gen 2 plenum free of charge. Now we know he's a great man to do business with and he does turn out very high quality products. Thank you c88machining

Sooo… did anyone post the barrel twist ratio for the notos yet?🤨🙃🥹
I just installed 2 of the Gen ll plenums and was blown away with the changes. I sent him a message of high praise!

The Gen l plenums would not open or close by hand and galled. The Gen ll moves so nice!
so what kind of performance gains did you get from adding the extension to the plenum?

Reactions: Firewalker