Tuning Umarex Notos has arrived.

25E0C6F6-EED7-41C2-B650-74955F5282F6.jpeg

Dang, mine will be here tomorrow. Is the carbine stock a clamshell that holds a buffer tube, or it a pseudo tube?

What pellet was the chrony string shot with
That was shot with FX 18.1 gr pellets this evening. I think it was making something like 19.5 fpe with them. Tomorrow I’ll see what else I have on the shelf to run through it. And the stock has a buffer tube that’s removable but I’m not sure if it’s mil-spec or not. I can try a different stock tomorrow and see if it’s compatible or not.

That was shot with FX 18.1 gr pellets this evening. I think it was making something like 19.5 fpe with them. Tomorrow I’ll see what else I have on the shelf to run through it. And the stock has a buffer tube that’s removable but I’m not sure if it’s mil-spec or not. I can try a different stock tomorrow and see if it’s compatible or not.
Was thinking of making a buffer tube to picatinny adapter then printing a folded stock

Not bad... Was the pistol grips in the box or did you order them along with the gun? I assume you did not get the front and tear sight kit . For 13 bucks id of grabbed them just to make it compleat all around if i used them or not . ( I shoot irons so id use them). With them pellets you used was that " tuned" or out of box ? What umarex claim ? 600 with a 13 grain? .

I guess with use and maybe a spit of oil it will loosen up and smooth out . Seems to be the yhing on them types like the pp750 i hear tell.. you onow that break it in period.