• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Umarex Notos Build

Had some fun with this build after being inspired by some fellow members work.

I'm considering machining a new barrel for it to make it just a touch longer to make some power gains.

Did a small amount of porting, purchased the plenum extension off of eBay, had to recut the threads for it to fit the bottle block I purchased.

I have an Umarex gauntlet tank and regulator installed at the moment, that is set for 2000 PSI. This is getting me roughly 20 FPE with most of the pellets I'm using. I have a small carbon fiber tank with regulator I'm planning on using in the future.

I removed the barrel and turned off the factory moderator in the lathe, wanted to use a slip over style moderator instead. Designed the new mod last night and in 2.5 hours it was fresh off the printer.

I may do some more work to it to refine the gun a little and try and get some more power, if I'm unhappy with a power results I'm getting I will machine a FX liner in 22 to work with this setup.

20240319_073352.jpg

Last edited: