Umarex made in Germany?

Hello, I'm Chinese. Umarex is made in China, and I have seen its parts in the factory. Including Leshiy2, it is also made in China. Although EDgun officials are unwilling to admit this, I can provide photos of it also produced in China.

Appreciate that information :) . Can you also provide pictures inside the Umarex factory in Germany? I can pay .

just kidding :giggle:

Doh.jpg

Appreciate that information :) . Can you also provide pictures inside the Umarex factory in Germany? I can pay .

just kidding :giggle:

View attachment 454157
China has the world's cheapest labor force and the highest production volume by squeezing and exploiting workers. Chinese workers have almost no human rights, and they don't care, just like real production machines.

• Sad
Reactions: Vortecsix
Therefore, German factories may choose Chinese manufacturers because they can't afford to pay workers' wages.

Sad thing is it's the cheaper china but charge you union made USA price here .. like levis does , ect . .. now think how our stock market goes up ( record gains) but we loose / do have the manufacturing left here and lost to china .. duaaa....

It is illegal to produce and buy air guns in China, so some people can only secretly produce air guns by purchasing drawings. Although I am an air gun enthusiast, I have never had a complete air gun. This is a very sad thing.
Kind of unimaginable for us spoiled folks.
I guess you would have to shoot Olympic competition or something to do it.