• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex M1A1 Thompson

Just got a chance to shoot my new M1A1 Thompson on a full gas recharge. I slammed a cambells soup can at 25 feet dead center on semi auto mode and the bb went in and out of the can! Thats the heavy tin cans not the thin aluminum soda cans. Pretty impressed with the punch. If can do that to a can it can do some serious damage to someones head. I bet that would also penetrate someones bare flesh an inch or more.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Just got a chance to shoot my new M1A1 Thompson on a full gas recharge. I slammed a cambells soup can at 25 feet dead center on semi auto mode and the bb went in and out of the can! Thats the heavy tin cans not the thin aluminum soda cans. Pretty impressed with the punch. If can do that to a can it can do some serious damage to someones head. I bet that would also penetrate someones bare flesh an inch or more.
Still got a bb in my jaw skin from being 12😅 oh bb gun wars...

R. Ramjet,
Welcome to the forum, a word to the wise, most find it cringe-worthy discussing what our air guns could do to human flesh, it's not anything we're about and certainly not how we want to be portrayed to others. I'm glad to see the impressive power of the Umarex on a tin can, let's just leave it at that. WM

I shot my Umarex M1A1 yesterday, had my best group ever--almost all 30 shots could have been covered by a quarter! Felt like if it had been a red star, I'd be going home with a big teddy bear. ;) :LOL:

About the only thing I don't like about the gun now is its hellacious rate of fire--it spits them out like an MG42, and with the 30-round mag, the fun is over just WAY too soon! :oops: Hard to get a burst of less than about 6 shots. I wish its rate of fire were more like my MP40 or M3 grease gun.

R. Ramjet,
Welcome to the forum, a word to the wise, most find it cringe-worthy discussing what our air guns could do to human flesh, it's not anything we're about and certainly not how we want to be portrayed to others. I'm glad to see the impressive power of the Umarex on a tin can, let's just leave it at that. WM
No wonder your name is Worried man. 😝

• Haha