Umarex M1A1 Thompson - Ammo & question

Recently purchased the gun. Been using Daisy BB’s- no problem. Then tried Excite low ricochet and Gammo lead; both with idea to curb bounce back. Neither would chamber properly. Have Dust Devils and Hornaday Black Diamond- have yet to try either. Any feedback? Love the gun- play Combat episodes while shooting- hey I’m 70- returning to youth is great. Just like shooting my 1894’s while Cheyenne plays.

Also, for those that have them; between the Grease Gun and MP 40- both by Umarex- any preferences between the two and/or issues.

Finally; can you purchase the Butt Stocks for the Thompson someplace?

Thanks in advance.

I have all three, but to your question. The MP40 is a fine BB Gun.
The M3 Grease gun is... well it works but the Co2 in the clips (or stick magazine) are VERY Hard to screw in, when removing the Co2 plug make sure that the chamber in the clip is empty of Co2. I have 4 magazines and I noticed that one has a slow leak and something is rattling inside the clip. The Co2 plugs are not machined steel like the MP40 and the M1A1; they are made of a white mettel and only half threaded. The threads (screw threads) are only on half of the plug on each side. I do not know why but the plug is made of a cheaper metal, not steel.
To remove the Co2 plug and replace the Co2s if there are BBs still in the clip (or stick magazine) if not put some in cock the bolt and fire the gun; repeat until the Gas is out. It will be a HECK of alot easier to remove the used Co2 empty cartridges.

Stock for the M1A1... well yes and no. Yes they are available it depends what you want. King Arms will sell you a complete set of wood furniture for the M1A1 but you will have to fit it to the Umares gun. Modify all the wood pieces to fit you Umarex, new bolt holes is all the furniture and you will have to cut a slot in the stock as well.
I posted my process and result on what I did. As I replaced all of the plastic furniture with wood furniture on mine. Or you could but (Look all over the Internet) for a M1A1 stock. I did that and found a really beat the Hell M1A1 wood stock on Ebay for 300.00 which was the only one I could find; no thanks.

I hope that helps.
Thank you