• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Umarex Hammer đź‘Ž

I traded for an Umarex Hammer here on the forum a few months ago. It shoots ok, even with the crazy air blast that it shoots across your face.

The cocking handle broke off one day when I pulled the bolt a little hard. It’s made of some crappy pot metal. I managed to get the broken threaded end out and replaced it with a metric bolt. It has worked fine since then.

After having it for a couple of months, it developed a leak. I have replaced the gauge and the o ring on the fill port. It still has a leak.

I contacted Umarex about a service kit that I could purchase to replace all the seals and they responded that I have to send it in for factory repair and that it won’t be covered under warranty. I get that warranty wouldn’t apply, but I don’t want to send it in. I would like to get parts from them to fix it. What good is it having a gun that I can’t fix?

I would caution anyone thinking about buying one of these. I won’t be buying any Umarex products from now on.