• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Umarex hammer and Benjamin armada.

Hey everyone. New pcp shooter here. I bought the umarex hammer in .51 and Benjamin armada in .22 . The armada is dead silent and hits accurate shots at long ranges. The hammer is so fun but too loud for my backyard with neighbors around. I have two questions. Is is legal in MA to shoot pcp rifles with neighbors close by?(obviously not in the direction of them or there home) like a firearm or bow requires you to be so many feet from a dwelling but I can’t find anything online about BB gun / pcp rifle laws. Also I have some buyers regret on the armada and return date just passed. Would anyone in ma be open to a trade or can I sell it on here? I put Mabey 10-15 mags of pellets through it basically new still.

Why the regret on the BA?
I had noticed there’s a semi auto version right after. But the things dead on at 100 yards I haven't tried anything farther yet. But for a silent .22 air rifle it can accurately drop pest squirrels. At a range where the others don’t even get spooked. The hammer is amazing but just wayyy too loud. I’m looking into moderating the sound.