• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Umarex Guantlet 2 .25 with barrel band and Hajimoto "no-ring" (priced to sell)

Classified Status
NLA
Mar 22, 2021
TN, United States
Great rifle, loves JSB MK2 ammo and 80 shots per fill above 52 fpe. Only selling because I'm on a real herd-thinning mission right now and I have a G2 in .30 caliber.

I see these are going for $429 on Pyramid Air right now. I'll do $300 shipped. Nothing at all wrong with it, and proven to be a very trusty and accurate rifle.

It comes with a barrel band, Hajimoto "no-ring" probe o-ring replacement (much more durable solution), female m-lock ports and a little picatinny rail on the bottom of the front stock. Nice gun! If you're interested and want more/better pics just let me know.

Also have a bunch of its favorite ammo (JSB MK2 33.95 and FX equivalents) if you want to bundle that in. LMK. You'll get a bargain, or I'll sell it on a separate listing here.

signal-2023-06-26-183759_002.jpeg

Reactions: 17dean and Fongy