Tuning Umarex Gauntlet support

I hope they gave hajimoto some cash or at least some credit. His 3d printer mods made the guantlet a decent gun. The fact that it didn't come with a barrel band at first was a huge mistake. I mean if the barrel was supported properly then a free float barrel would be great. However every time you set the damn thing down and the barrel touched something it had a new poi. That man made that gun reliable. I just hope he got the credit he was due. The guantlet 2 was a significant improvement on the first one and every mod was a direct result of his work. Haji is a true legend here. I trust his work implicitly. He's right up there with Joe the cyclops and motorhead IMO as far as contributing to the community. 

I bought the Haji G2 Silver package. Right out the gate I had issue with sighting in the gun. Haji was there to correct by sending me Westhunter adjustable rings. That problem solved. Now I cannot get the magazines to feed without a full blown jam. I had to destroy 2 mags to go operational. Contacted Haji about problem, still awaiting a response. Does anyone know if the CARM Mags help with this issue. I really do not like single feeding pellets as it is very difficult for me.

I like the gun as it is very accurate with a high shot count.

Reactions: 17dean
Contacted Haji about problem, still awaiting a response.

Hey there! I responded back to your text in less than 12 hours suggesting that we talk so I can have you walk me through your cocking and loading process. I don't see a response to that Feel free to text me again with your availability and we can try and determine what gremlins are at play here 😉

Reactions: DesertSilver
I purchased the G2 Silver package from Hajimoto. I found the rifle to incredible. From the Tune to the shot count but most of all the accuracy. Hajimoto did a fantastic job with setting up this rifle. Shots out to 75yds shooting JSB's are spot on. I did have a couple of minor issues with the gun but Hajimoto was right there with great customer support. I have had 2 different phone conversations with him and when all is said and done... he is a man of integrity. 

Reactions: Hajimoto
I got the new Umarex Gauntlet 30, and shoot it 2 times, and then the 3rd shoot it pressure down off, and no air would come passed the regulator from the bottle. I've check everything I can think of, and everything seems to be in order. Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing no air to get passed the silver ball. No air is even getting thought so the gun can be degassed.

I got the new Umarex Gauntlet 30, and shoot it 2 times, and then the 3rd shoot it pressure down off, and no air would come passed the regulator from the bottle. I've check everything I can think of, and everything seems to be in order. Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing no air to get passed the silver ball. No air is even getting thought so the gun can be degassed.

Did you ever get your problem resolved? If so what was the problem and how was it resolved?

I got the new Umarex Gauntlet 30, and shoot it 2 times, and then the 3rd shoot it pressure down off, and no air would come passed the regulator from the bottle. I've check everything I can think of, and everything seems to be in order. Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing no air to get passed the silver ball. No air is even getting thought so the gun can be degassed.
I have read your issue and there are a few confusing contained in your description. Is the Gauntlet 30 a stock-configured G30? You reference "what could be causing no air to get passed the silver ball". It has been my experience that the G30 no longer uses the paintball Schrader style pin/ball valve on the regulator. You can degas the rifle by slightly loosening the pressure gauge until the rifle bleeds down.