Umarex Umarex Gauntlet SL30 - New Release

Never understood why it didn’t have a side lever in the first place…….bolts suck.
Think it's carry-over from a decade old technology. Benjamin Marauder started the ball rolling around 2009 with long, heavy, bolt-action and dovetail scope rails. Gauntlet, out around 2017, factory regulated, synthetic stock but still incorporating the rest, shed "dovetails" in Second Generation, now has shed bolt-action. WM

Last edited:
I love my gen 1, but I have to agree that it is long and heavy. My first thought on seeing this was, ' huh, Umerex did it for the Gauntlet, why hasn't the Marauder gotten one too?'
Crosman should be embarrassed. Whether it’ll change anything or not I kind of have my doubts. Crosman corporate decision makers seem to be determined to keep any more creativity, innovation or advancement of their products at bay.

Ahh, okay… The Gauntlet is on my list of PCPs but thanks for the warning??!
Sorry Drew, we're a little sensitive about those showing up just for the Classifieds. EZana is a solid, well-liked member, don't get the wrong impression. We appreciate those most who join up to talk and learn everything airgun, sounds like you're onboard for that. Welcome, Sir. WM

Reactions: Drew816
Understood, I stopped crying after 30, maybe 35 minutes. I’m mostly better now, mostly…. ;)

New to PCPs but I’ve been watching for years and it’s time to make the jump. It will be soon!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!
Always sucks when we jump on the good guys, thanks for understanding, glad you're here. Happy Holidays, WM

Reactions: Drew816