Umarex gauntlet 2

Ooops, can't remember if it was loose but it was installed on the correct side. I noticed a little foil or filter thing inside the fill port. Anyone else have the same thing? I was able to get air into it and it held. Shots in my house at 10yds were spot on. Will take it out with a chrono on Monday to test out my JSB 4 sampler pack.

2 mags of Crossman 14.3s

That's a check valve, it's what keeps the air in the bottle. 14 grain pellets are way too light for the gauntlet 2 which is tuned for heavy ammo. I'd say 21 grain pellets should be your lightest and 25 grain and up would be much better with the factory regulator pressure. You can take shims out of the regulator to lower the pressure for lighter pellets. If you're not comfortable doing the work you could send it to Hajimoto or just about any other tuner to have this minor adjustment done. There are plenty of how to videos for Ninja regulators on youtube. It's a very simple job.

so I was an idiot and found out i had installed the suppressor wrong ie I didn't put the spring from old shroud in front of the new air stripper causing the air stripper to move enough to knock of the pellets trajectory and having it damage the suppressor. Luckily the quality is good enough direct impacts like that and still function.I am leaving my post to show others not to make the same mistake as I did did and the results of the miss use. Also Donny's team is good at their jobs and very helpful even offered a new air stripper if mine was damaged cannot beat that service.

The short shroud for the g1 does not work on the g2 sadly had pellet strikes on the air stripper and the suppressor all the way through it hopefully donny can fix that and make a g2 specific one for it

2021-09-2220.24.172710850361699939532.1632360296.jpg