Umarex Gauntlet 2

This looks like a pretty neat rifle; I love that old-school bolt action style. I wish I could put one of those ball-type levers on one of my guns. I was debating to get the redwolf... maybe I can get someone to custom it with the ball lever (not sure the actual name of it, lol). I don't think it would look right on my impact or maverick. Actually, maybe ill get the gauntlet instead. Does anyone know the price point on the Gauntlet? Also curious about the accuracy and power of this thing. I don't know much about it. Tony, you may have changed my mind by forcing me to google this rifle haha. 

Well its the middle of July and the expected in stock date for Pyramid Air went from July 14th to September 3rd. This isnt looking good for July. I am considering canceling my order and finding another gun to go with.

Yeah it's a bummer but I'm sticking with my order. I doubt there will be a better .25 bolt action air rifle for the price by September.

The way things are looking, and I think this is made in China, we may never be getting the order fulfilled anyway.

I have a Hajimoto G2. I love the rifle and its accuracy. I have had issues with the magazine. I found that when fully loaded it would jam and could not be removed/cleared without destroying the magazine. Now, just to be clear this has nothing to do with the mod's that Hajimoto did on the gun. It has everything to do with manufacture of the rifle itself. I contacted Hajimoto regarding this issue and he was extremely helpful. I wound up removing 4 pellet from the fully loaded magazine to reduce spring tension. So my 10 shot magazine became a 6 shot. I did purchase an aftermarket 14 shot mag (aeswede) recommended by Hajimoto which has worked flawlessly.