• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Gauntlet 13 ci tank, how many refills can i get out of a tank?

I am looking to purchase my first refill bottle for PCP, my gauntlet is 13 cu inch i believe, I am wondering how many refills will a 80 cubic feet 3000 psi scuba tank give me? How many will a 3 liter/ 30 cubic ft 4500 psi carbon tank give me? Or the small 98 cubic inch/ 1.6 liter 4500psi tank give me or any other popular sizes, trying to figure out which tank is going to be best for me, thank you for any info you have. 

Thank you for that link, that is helpful, I am still confused about why so many of the bottles are labeled as cubic ft, or cubic inches or liters, makes it confusing when they are not using a common sizing scale to see what the best bang for my buck is. 

It looks like a 80cu ft scuba tank 3000psi will get me 6.5 refills for $230.

and a 30cu ft 4500psi bottle will get me 13.5 refills for $330.

the 1.6l bottle 4500psi will get me about 6.5 refills for $260.

So if that little 1.6l bottle gets me as many refills as that bigger scuba tank and its only $30 more that might be my best bet. I really cant see being out shooting at one time and refilling the gauntlet 6 times that would be well over 300 shots, most of my range sessions are probably only 100 shots or under. 

Is there any other sizes or bottles I should look at? I just want one on a limited budget, really don't need fancy, just a way to get a couple refills while out at the range but most of my shooting is done in my backyard.

Do I have to worry about temp swings? One day here it could be 70deg F and the next can be 20deg F, or vice versa.