• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Fusion - digg it

This gun is a bit under rated. Yeah, they blew it on the CO2 cap. No biggie though. If your into CO2 rifles, you will be very pleased. I expected the gun to be light and cheap feeling but it's the total opposite. I picked mine up for $90 as an AGD refurb. They are normally $119 refurb and $169 new.
It's nicer then a Crosman 2260 even with the synthetic stock. 50 ultra quiet pellet stacking shots. This is one gun that gets harsher reviews then it deserves. Spend $20 on the Archer co2 tube cap and you find it will be your favorite pinker. It has become my go to back yard field target rifle.

I also have a Hammerli 850...I had it for about 2 weeks before it had to go back to AGD for an exchange. I have missed it ever since I boxed it back up. Today it returns! Very excited! 
I wouldn't write off a gun like the 850 just because of the cold climate. Put a 9oz tank on it and in the winter, slip an electric sock around the tank and plink away. Granted the coldest it gets where I live is around 32 F (night time only) and only for a couple months. Only my single 12g CO2 guns seem to struggle in the cold. I'll see how a dual 12g gun does this year. I am expecting a good power drop but nothing major.
I have read some blurbs that the current 850 has a replacement on the way next year. Probably just some minor tweeks to make it more in line with the design of the Rotex.