umarex fusion 2

I have one and enjoy it. Decent accuracy and very quiet so good for neighborhoods.

Buy CO2 in bulk. You'll need it. Buy an extra mag if you can.

Downsides: Some CO2 cylinders may have trouble with being punctured, but that can be fixed by placing a dime between the cylinders. Some brands are slightly shorter, so not really the gun's fault.

Reactions: TC724
I have one as well. As DIYEngineer235 said, it has decent accuracy and it's very quiet...since it's a fairly low powered rifle. It's lightweight, ergonomic and has enough power to deal with very small pest, such as house sparrows, squirrels or mice, if necessary. It's fun to shoot and ideal for backyard plinking. The scope that Umarex packages with the gun is okay, for what it is (I'll probably upgrade). The single stage trigger has a long pull, but it isn't bad. I'm currently shooting Crosman Premier Pointed 7.4g, and Gamo Tomahawk 7.56g.

The only issue I've seen so far is trying to get both CO2 cartridges to puncture. Umarex recommends using their "High-Grade" CO2 cartridges, but I have yet to try them since they are more expensive than the Crosman brand. I've tried the "dime between the cylinders" method that DIYEngineer235 suggested, with some success, but I think I'm going to 3D print a spacer.

Also, if you plan to store the gun for an extended period of time be sure to remove, or fully dispense, the CO2 cartridges. CO2 can damage the seals over time. In fact, a drop of Pellgunoil or silicone oil on the end of the CO2 cartridges, between each change, will help to prolong the life of the seals.

Disappointed when I learned that you couldn't use the mlok system and use the 88/90g tanks too. :(

View attachment umarexfusion2_001.1654216184.jpg

Asked Umarex, but as usual, they don't care. That was the last Umarex (and family) airgun I ever buy. Their junk constantly disappoint.
They look great. Don't last long and horrible support IMO.

umarexfusion2_06aug2021a.1654216276.jpg

Sold it within a couple months and got another Diana Chaser (a better co2 gun anyway IMO.)

My video overview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQB8YfJONQ

#pdxfrank

I have one and I love it. My dad and I both got one at the same time and it’s seriously 1/5” groups at 25 yards. They both shoot around 7.5-8.5 Ftlbs consistently. I regularly shoot at 15-25yards but I’ve shot sparrows at 50 (yes 50) and it does the job. I’m not saying it beats PCPs but it blows me away every time I shoot it. I get 2 mags per co2 for pesting and 3 mags per co2 for plinking. By the way the Xisico Sentey .177 mags for so I have a ton of mags for both guns. One of my best Airgun purchases for sure.