Umarex Umarex Fusion 2 CO2 to PCP Conversion

Hello, All, my first post: Have a Umarex Fusion 2. Have looked at a bunch of YouTube videos on conversion to PCP but would like to ask the experts here their opinions of this particular conversion idea.: the idea is simply to remove the double CO2 chamber, and replace it with this pressurized tube shown in the link. The tube in the link is rated for 3000psi and should be fine for this particular gun. Maybe add a regulator to it also. This below is a "cut and paste" link to AliExpress and have bought several items through them with zero problem.

Any opinions are appreciated. THANKS!

I'm sorry I couldn't follow your link.. but CO2 pressure is around 800 psi.. so if you do something like you described you definitely will have to have a regulator otherwise when you pressurize it to 3000 PSI assuming that the other parts can handle the pressure, it will be too much and you will have valve lock.. so I think you would definitely have to regulate the air tube down to 800 psi like the gun was designed for..
that said there's a couple of BB gun that are CO2 powered from pyramid air.. I don't remember what their names were.. maybe one was called storm.. but they have a conversion kit so it basically has a adapter with a foster fitting and hose and goes to a PCP paintball tank that has a 800 psi regulator.. so as long as you have a pressure vessel rated for whatever psi you plan to air up to.. and a regulator to take it to the CO2 pressure it should work..
sorry I'm not very good at getting around the Internet and links..
Mark

Reactions: Treefrog
Thank You for your response. Per se, regards the 800 psi, your comment is spot on, so am including here a couple of photos, one off ebay and one from YouTube, FowlerAir Guns with regards to the Fusion2 PCP conversion that was done by Fowler........the tube in the photo am referring to is basically for a Hatsan, but there is no question it will fit the Fusion if a regulator mount could be figured out, OR, if referring to the Fowler video, left unregulated, as he says he is running 3000psi through the gun with no problem ( which I most certainly would not attempt, maybe a max of 1800) but that's what he is claiming). There is also in the comments section a question from an air gun advisor in Canada that essentially pointed out the same thing you did, but again, Fowler responds to him that he is pushing 3000 thru the gun....I have a Hatsan and a Gamo Urban, and several break barrels, so why am I wasting time with this. Good Question.

Screenshot (1057).pngScreenshot (1058).png

Last edited: