• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Fusion 2 CO2 leak

I have a Umarex Fusion 2, and I am experiencing an issue with the CO2, there is a leak and I can only gues that it is a O-ring, but I cannot be sure because this air gun looks like it can not be disassembled. (looks and feels very well put) I have not tried to open up the Fusion because I am seeing if I can get assistance by Umarex. Has anybody else go through this same issue? I also must add I can see the CO2 leak out the barrel and near the bolt action area.

have you tried cocking the gun before installing the co2 cartridge, the hammer spring might be pushing the poppet open when uncocked and no pressure, if it still leaks try dry firing it a couple times to see if it will stop leaking, if leaking persists then you have a bad poppet, if you think you have a good mechanical ability then take it apart, if it's still under warranty send it back to Umarex.

have you tried cocking the gun before installing the co2 cartridge, the hammer spring might be pushing the poppet open when uncocked and no pressure, if it still leaks try dry firing it a couple times to see if it will stop leaking, if leaking persists then you have a bad poppet, if you think you have a good mechanical ability then take it apart, if it's still under warranty send it back to Umarex.
Thanks, Umarex had me ship it to them; I didn't want to open it, I am a little bumed just because I wanted to practice my competitive shooting debut.

Reactions: KatoKevin454
That looks to be a standard design. From what you've posted about it, it sound like it's leaking at the poppet. I'd try lubing it with a few drops of pellgun oil or auto transmission fluid to see if that will seal it up.

It looks to be pretty easy to take apart and repair, but that's just me.

Luck,

J~
Thanks for the support.