• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Dominator

If you mean the Dominator 1250, I have one in .177. I bought it cheap on a Black Friday sale, under $150. Not easy to fill without adapters, cylinder removal… There is a kit to use a fill probe, but it isn’t cheap. There is a review on Hard air magazine. Mine shoots well, but it is so light you have to be careful with the hold. It is accurate and it does real well with NSA 12.5 gr slugs. I wish it had a threaded barrel, but a tko can quiet it. There is a single loader shuttle you can get for it from Britain. Mine is pellet picky.

I also have a Walther Dominator 1250 that was purchased in the same Umarex USA blowout sale mentioned about. I got mine for $120 flat (free shipping, no tax).

I love my 1250. Originally, it wasn't all that accurate until I gave the barrel a good cleaning. Then it became one of my favorite guns to shoot.

It shoots Crosman 10.5s over 900 fps in one ragged hole at 30 yards. When I sent it into repair to Umarex, the gun came back with a barreled action from an 850 M2. I wasn't too happy about losing my original barrel that shot inexpensive pellets well, but the new barrel is threaded and ended up being just as accurate as my original barrel.

What I hate most about owning the 1250, is that parts are virtually nonexistent in the U.S. and Umarex USA is pretty useless when contacting them for support. They also screwed my two-piece stock up when the gun was in for repair. My gun is currently leaking from the regulator, so now I'm going to have to order o-rings from Europe.