• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Baby Eagle vs Crossman C41

imagejpeg

I know its very casual to post about BB pistols but this is for those interested in a target bb pistol. I bought both of these together because i was interested in a cheap pistol to target shoot with. I chose the baby eagle for the wildcard factor of a top picatinny rail and a lower one. and the crossman c41 for being quality metal body. When i first recieved them i was amazed with the C41 it was so well built it felt great extremely heavy and had a slide that could move how cool. the umarex i was immediately disappointed the top rail couldnt be mounted because it didnt come with a screw also it was all plastic not one peice of metal. took both out shooting and found both these guns have horrible accuracy. this is for a few reasons, im a terrible shot with these, they consistently hit high due to backspin on bbs, these trigger pulls are between 10-15+ lbs. The baby eagle had a ridiculous trigger it took so much force i quickly became tired. the c41 though although heavy and with a poor trigger was a blast to shoot. i group 5-6 inches at 10-15 yards. If i could go back i wouldnt have purchased the umarex, if you want to mount a scope and use lasers or whatever i would recommend but for 40$ or less the C41 has the build quality and better trigger as well as magazines which can be replaceable.