Umarex Umarex Airsaber Excellent Accuracy Value

I've had my Umarex Airsaber for over a year. In that time I have fired a lot of arrows though it to 120 yards at my home range. My best friend also bought a identical airsaber and identical UTG 130 BDX scope. Having set both up and shot both to 120 yards. Identical accuracy😁. The Umarex arrows suck....I only use Aluminum Easton 2219 xx75 22 inch crossbow arrows,,,,just remove knock... I have a external regulator and with the Airsaber I get best velocity all 3400 psi...474 grain Easton 2219 with 100 grain point at 405 fps...Umarex arrows fail and need sorting. Easton much better quality and cheaper too. I bought last ones on EBay for $.29.75 a half dozen if you buy 3.. Not bad... My Airsaber was $230.00 on clearance as midway. It has been very easy to shoot good groups to 120 yards consistently with Airsaber, Easton2219,,UTG 130BDX combo... If your state allows this is a stupid easy accurate safe setup...Airsaber will shoot with any crossbow made regardless of price. It has been a cheap easy process shooting the Airsaber and UTG combo accurately... Its cheaper and works way better than it should Airsaber and UTG Combo😀😀😀😀

No I have not shot any other airbows....My first pcp was my .510 Texan second the Airsaber.... I think my third pcp is going to be a 22 cal slug shooter..... I used to be into powder burner bench rest and gunsmithing in another life. It was much easier getting the airsaber to shoot than my Texan...The Benjamin Air bow is nice.....I see there new model is 600 fps👍👍👍 Not too shabby....

No I have not shot any other airbows....My first pcp was my .510 Texan second the Airsaber.... I think my third pcp is going to be a 22 cal slug shooter..... I used to be into powder burner bench rest and gunsmithing in another life. It was much easier getting the airsaber to shoot than my Texan...The Benjamin Air bow is nice.....I see there new model is 600 fps👍👍👍 Not too shabby....
@RM.510bigbore I was hoping you had something to compare it to. The fps numbers on the new Benjamin Airbow are nuts!! Steep price tag too. I thought for sure you'd shot an Umarex Air Javelin. I think that the name of the airbow I have in mind. Either way, I really admire how you found a workaround and made your own air bolts. I have a decent amount of store bought air bolts, but would love to learn to make my own for my Bulldog.

I've been tempted on the Air Saber on a number of occasions. Early reports of 'barrels' misaligned caused me some pause, but the reality is I've already got three air bows. I converted an AirForce Condor 12 years ago or so into one and it's a BEAST.. and converted a SPA M10 into another with a more conservative tune on it. More recently, I picked up an Air Javelin HPA conversion. I like them all, though my M10 needs a reseal at the moment and I need to make more airrows for it.

@RM.510bigbore I was hoping you had something to compare it to. The fps numbers on the new Benjamin Airbow are nuts!! Steep price tag too. I thought for sure you'd shot an Umarex Air Javelin. I think that the name of the airbow I have in mind. Either way, I really admire how you found a workaround and made your own air bolts. I have a decent amount of store bought air bolts, but would love to learn to make my own for my Bulldog.
I have shot the Umarex X2 double barrel too. But only with the Umarex arrows....Sad to say my friend will never use the X2 Airsaber.... I think the bulldog suffers same issues with carbon fiber arrows in there airbow.. Its the arrows that are the problem... I didn't make any arrows bought new removed knocks and shot....Easton arrows are quality!!!! I'm not a archer... Frankly don't like arrows...that being said it is very easy hit target at 100 yards...decent groups...no wind....just need quality arrow and decent crossbow speeding scope.....

Thanks for the info on the aluminum arrows thats awesome!. Ive had mine for 4 months now still messing with it.. i did quiet mine down for anybody else who thinks its hollow sounding, i took the stock off and sprayed the inside with spray foam wait to dry then cut out extra.. sprayed the barrel shroud with flex seal and it dramaticly decreased the sound.. just a lil tip..new to this forum thanks guys

Reactions: RM.510bigbore