• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Ultimate Field Target @ Phoenix Rod and Gun Club. Sat, March 30 2024

For those concerned about the wind forecasts for tomorrows match.....

Ben (and help?) is going to swap out the kill zone reducers to make them quite a bit more generous than what we shot at last month. The beauty of swappable reducers is using that feature to account for potentially windy days.

Also, what better way to get good at shooting in the wind......than shooting in the wind.
Could we add some rain and cold temperatures to repeat last weekend? :ROFLMAO:

From Franklink's post.
"The rim fire only match is intriguing, but as you alluded to, there'd need to be a lot of sharing. I'd be real interested to see some of the dedicated rimfires guys (PRS/NRL types) come shoot a UFT match to see how they fare."

I invited some of them but nothing came of it.
Mike S was pretty good at NRL22 and we saw how well he did in UFT with his Vudoo 22rf so I think the scores of some of the better PRS shooters would be very high in spite of their inexperience in UFT.

There were a few 22rf shooters that came to UFT and they were sqauded with me. Both didn't quite have their dope down perfectly and weren't shooters I'd think could place high in NRL22. Their scores in UFT were mid roster. One came back twice and did a tad better the 2nd time but never came back. My impression was that they were totally amazed at the scores the airguns were capable of!