• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

UI / UX Suggestion

The idea here was that, for one-handed hand users specifically, most peolpe hold their phone in a way where their thumb can more easily access the bottom half of the screen instead of the top. We hold our phones near the bottom of the phone in other words. So placing critical menu buttons along the bottom was decidedly more ideal. Furthermore, this practice is being employed by Apple/iOS and more recently Google as well such as on YouTube.

There may be an argument for larger hand users, but I think its just a law of averages, trying to get it comfortable for the vast majority of people possible.

Awesome suggestion (I agree with where your head is at) and if others agree or the site owner, happy to put this back top left.

Yeah, I can relate to that as an SRE lead. The BizOps / display ad side of forum hosting is also understandable.

The rationale behind my suggestion is that the majority of visitors are forum members who primarily engage with the forums (likely to /forums/ upon initial engagement), but navigating there from / isn't optimal (i.e., two clicks: [menu] > Forums having to span the length of the display for the second click). One-click nav is always most ideal 😎