• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

UAMAREX NOTOS VS. BEEMAN 1365

I AGREE. THE NOTOS IS THE BEST AN AWESOME GUN. I'M USING ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF MY BAD EYESIGHT AND I HAVE A 13" MACBOOK PRO AND IF I TRY TO ENLARGE IT I MISS HALF THE SCREEN.IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YELLING? I'M 53 AND I AM NOT GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY.I GUESS I AM GOING TO GET A 15". I HAVE A GUY WHO WANTS TO TRADE A BEEMAN FOR THE MACBOOK PRO and i will go to smaller letters.

I AGREE. THE NOTOS IS THE BEST AN AWESOME GUN. I'M USING ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF MY BAD EYESIGHT AND I HAVE A 13" MACBOOK PRO AND IF I TRY TO ENLARGE IT I MISS HALF THE SCREEN.IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YELLING? I'M 53 AND I AM NOT GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY.I GUESS I AM GOING TO GET A 15". I HAVE A GUY WHO WANTS TO TRADE A BEEMAN FOR THE MACBOOK PRO and i will go to smaller letters.
Someone said maybe try the Romeo 7

Its not really which model, its just in the nature of the red dots and bad eyes....it may look like more of a "starburst" instead of a clean dot.

Could be totally fine. If you got a bass pro or something by ya, go try and look thru one.

Also just a heads up, there are ALOT of counterfeit SIG products nowadays. A knock off can "amplify" the dot issue.

Buy from a known reputable seller. Buying on ebay or even amazon, you're taking a risk.

Sounds like you might like a traditional scope with magnification.

Of those two I only have the Notos. Great little gun. I have a PP700sa tuned to 8 fpe and it kills rats and mice no problem at the 20 yards and in I use it.

I had no problems with my factory Notos mag like others have. But having Carm mags for it is REALLY nice. I don’t think you can go wrong with a Notos.

You may want to get some reading glasses haha. I’m a 2.00 in my left and .75 in my right. The fun of aging.

Reactions: WIndOnYerGrape