UA FREE SHIPPING! TODAY ONLY!

Thank you UA. Just spent 300$ that would have gone to a different Airgun store in the past. Never again I will NOT spend my money at a place where there is a LONG list of misdeeds lies and manipulations. They should be everyone’s Bud Light of Airguns. Hell they even Bully their own employees and take their projects for their own greed.They are the Little China of the USA. Acquiring intellectual properties and pretending everyone likes them. NOT word is even getting around on forums. Lol
Is there something we're missing? Who do we boycott?

Last edited:
Thank you UA. Just spent 300$ that would have gone to a different Airgun store in the past. Never again I will NOT spend my money at a place where there is a LONG list of misdeeds lies and manipulations. They should be everyone’s Bud Light of Airguns. Hell they even Bully their own employees and take their projects for their own greed.They are the Little China of the USA. Acquiring intellectual properties and pretending everyone likes them. NOT word is even getting around on forums. Lol
Who’s the bad guy? Which store is it that you had problems with?

Reactions: dantiff2
I had good service with a recent purchase from UA . They actually look the airgun over , test fire it and pressure test for leaks . It was packaged well and they even put fragile stickers on the outside box . More sellers should do that. All my airgun purchases will be at smaller shops that don't charge me to make sure there is nothing wrong with a new $1000+ airgun.

Reactions: Kgphotos
I had good service with a recent purchase from UA . They actually look the airgun over , test fire it and pressure test for leaks . It was packaged well and they even put fragile stickers on the outside box . More sellers should do that. All my airgun purchases will be at smaller shops that don't charge me to make sure there is nothing wrong with a new $1000+ airgun.
I’ll second that. I’ve also enjoyed excellent customer service whenever I’ve purchased anything from UA.