• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Typical customer service response times?

Just as the topic title says, what's the general expectation for customer service responses with companies in this line of business? I know the norms and customs vary from industry to industry, and I wanted to get an idea of whether I'm justified in my frustration or not. If it turns out that my expectations are unreasonable, so be it, and I'll continue waiting. Amazon and the big E-commerce companies have certainly raised the expectations, and I'm not beyond acknowledging that those expectations can be unrealistic for a smaller company in a niche industry. 

Without getting into the details or calling out the particular company... *issue resolved - no need to belabor my particular woes* 

The only direct Customer service I dealt with was FX USA. I’ve called a couple times, but I do remember the first time I had messed putting my gun back together and had called during their business hours and I got someone on my second try. I called around 12 EST, Got a voice mail. I called again at 1:15 got an answer (I’m assuming they were at lunch) (and since I try and call after 1) but they sent me over to The tech department right then and I got walked through how to put my impact back together. There was still a leak and I was told to check the o rings and one of mine got messed up. I then was able to order a o-ring kit after asking if they had all the different kind of rings just in case any others got messed up in the future. I purchased right then it took about a week to get to me. I was told when I got sent the receipt via email 7-10 business days I think I called on like a Tuesday had it by Monday, and I live in Arizona so not that close to their American HQ. I have heard of longer wait times from reading the forums because sometimes the stock has to come from overseas but I haven’t experienced that yet. I also saw they have a new parts ordering section on their USA website I haven’t used it yet maybe someone has some insight on here how quick the reply is.

Overall I’ve been extremely pleased I’ve called a couple times and gotten someone rather quickly usually a day If it’s an email during the week. ( I email off and on quite a bit I’m terrible at trying to put my gun back together sometimes or I get lost on the YouTube videos cause I’m dyslexic haha) I have a kymco moped and I’ve had to order parts before a. They’re American shops are heinous at replies and B. The main parts place is in England and it take about a month or so to get. So I guess besides Amazon my because of my bike my expectations when not working with one of the Titans is pretty low.