Air Arms TX200 vs rabbit

Beautiful TX200 Michael, and what a shooter too! Something still to be said about a self contained airgun and pellets.....🤗
Absolutely… no tanks, no pumps, no compressors. And to be honest, they take considerably more skill to shoot well.

🤙🏻 let’s see a picture of that HC!
First hunting trip last Friday!
IMG_20240315_122554.jpg

Nice shooting Michael! Great target. I have a couple of the Action Armour targets. They have been outside for the last three years. They have taken my casual neglect and keep on working like it is no big deal. Great targets, I plan on getting another for my birthday.

Nice shooting with a top notch rifle. What distance?
I’ve never seen those targets before and thank Maxtrouble for naming them. I’m going to get a few when I have the Wiehrauch 125 anniversary model shipped from AoA in 2 months. More excited to get the targets. Man are they ever pricy! Thanks for posting. Made my day. Crow

Nice shooting with a top notch rifle. What distance?
I’ve never seen those targets before and thank Maxtrouble for naming them. I’m going to get a few when I have the Wiehrauch 125 anniversary model shipped from AoA in 2 months. More excited to get the targets. Man are they ever pricy! Thanks for posting. Made my day. Crow