• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TX200 takes a pot luck supper.....

I spent the afternoon shooting the TX200 around my property and the opportunity presented itself to take a pot luck supper so to speak. Squirrel good. Dove good. Chipmunk......never know the difference once he's in the pot 😂.
They were all right at 25 yard shots taken from the base of the same tree. Fun afternoon. Nothing serious.

aa1.jpg

aa3.jpg

Have a good evening.......TR

I spent the afternoon shooting the TX200 around my property and the opportunity presented itself to take a pot luck supper so to speak. Squirrel good. Dove good. Chipmunk......never know the difference once he's in the pot 😂.
They were all right at 25 yard shots taken from the base of the same tree. Fun afternoon. Nothing serious.

View attachment 300795

View attachment 300796

Have a good evening.......TR
I've owned 3 tx200's over the years. The best looking airgun made in my opinion, too bad they're so heavy. Thinking about getting another one

I own two of them. Both identical externally. The difference is the internals.....both tuned totally different from the other. Yeah, they are hefty, but that is not a bad thing in a springer. I'm so used to the weight that I don't even think about it any longer. It will also take small game with ease so long as I do my part. Thanks for looking.....a little fur and feather.