• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TX200 need help on part size

Michigander - the Pro Elite uses the same e-clip as the TX200 as far as I can tell. It has the same part number, and the Airgun Spares site lists the TX200 part to also fit the Pro Elite. I ordered the last one they had in stock a couple of days ago.

My Pro Elite is apart right now so it's easy for me to measure the groove in which the clip fits. I get 4.06mm (measured) for the groove diameter, and 0.75mm for the groove width. The cocking link pin itself is 0.196" outside diameter (4.98mm) measured, which is likely a 5mm nominal diameter like yours.

From the PDF chart that you linked to, I'd look for a clip for a 4mm groove diameter and choose part DE-040 instead of the DE-032 clip.

I checked Mcmaster's metric e-clip offerings, and their part number 98543A112 is a little thicker and a bit larger O.D. than the Pro Elite/TX200 clip that I measured. The original Pro Elite e-clip that I have measures 7.19mm OD, 0.56mm thick, and of course fits my 4mm diameter groove.

I am going to place an order for supplies from McMaster in the near future, and I thought that I'd try their clips anyway. The measurements indicate a fit, and the extra OD of their clips will still fit in the flat on the breech. The best part is that 100 of them cost only $3.45 (plus shipping), so I thought that it would be a good experiment.

Well, I just took receipt of 100 McMaster-Carr 4mm e-clips, and they don't work. They are a loose, slip fit over the groove. I placed another order a few minutes ago for the 3.2mm version. Michigander was correct, and I was wrong. I'll chalk the cost up to a learning experience.

If the OP is still following this thread, I'll test the new clips on Wednesday or Thursday and report back. If it works, I'll tape a few of them to a letter, stick it in an envelope, and mail it to the OP at no cost.

The new clips are in and they fit.

pro_elite_e-clip-2-Edit-1000px.1619037733.jpg

They require more force to insert than my original clips, but the old ones have been worn a bit. Here's a shot of one of them on my Pro Elite, and how they nestle into the recess for them ...

pro_elite_e-clip-4-Edit-Edit-1000px.1619037854.jpg

Of course you can't attach them on a close-fitting round recess, so this is a shot of the other side - without the pin or clip.

pro_elite_cocking_pivot_hole-2-Edit-600px.1619037980.jpg

Johan - if you want a few more to have as spares at no cost, just send me a PM. I have a lot left over!