TX200 mkIII barrel shroud question.

I am considering getting one of these in .177 and have a question about cleaning the barrel with a crown saver pull through. 

Does the TX200 mkIII barrel shroud have a removable threaded end piece like the TX200 carbine version seems to have? It appears the carbine version has a removable insert to allow for a moderator. I'm probably overthinking it, but if a patch or a piece of a patch falls off between the muzzle and the shroud end, and there is no removable end piece, is it just stuck in there and you would need to try and fish it out with a piece of wire? 

And is it just a hollow space or is there any baffles in there? In not too concerned with noise, just loosing a patch in some baffles. Worst case I could use a straw, but a removable end cap would be better.

I just pulled a few dry patches thru mine yesterday. There must be a baffle at the end of the shroud because I needed a straw to get the feed started. I cut 3x3” shotgun patches in half then fold each half in half and place in the crown saver loop. Nice tight fit in a .177. No risk if it coming off til you pull it out of the muzzle and remove it. Uj

Been cleaning my MK3 for years with a pull thru with no issues, never lost a patch, not one!!! I use beeswax spray as a pellet lube, no buildup in the barrel..Just pull a couple patches thru with a shot of beeswax spray and barrel is squeaky clean. Clean all my airguns using this method for 30 years, never had a fouling issue, never lost a patch. Once the patch is compressed by going down the barrel, I cant believe it would ever come loose. On my pull thru the patch needs some force to remove it..

Made from delron or similar and is a slight friction fit in shroud. Goes right in to the end of the barrel. The crown saver goes in without issue and once cleaning is done, pull it out.

Tim

Cleaning plug.1642388920.jpeg