• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms TX200 HC Cocking arm spinning?

Something felt weird when I cocked the gun and I noticed it's rotating. I can pull it about 1/8 inch forward. It does not screw on to the nub on the knuckle if you want to call it that but definitely is rotating freely.
It slides over the top of that piece. But I can't see how it is attached ?
I have looked at schematics but nothing shows it as being separate.

update-

I just found this picture on a UK forum and it sounds like it just glues on..

I'm just curious if anybody here has come to a better resolution than that, or if that's just fine...

Screenshot_20240110_151620_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
i think they didn't add a cross pin or grub screw so the arm would not break over usage
and if it was glued just redo it
i see no left over residue on the part but the picture is a little out of focus
i would use JB weld 8265s it will clean up with rubbing alcohol and i would let it set for longer than the 24 hours maybe 72 hours
it is about all you can do without buying a complete assembly

The picture is one I stole off of that forum. I can see there's some gunk under mine(old glue) . I'll just pull it off and I was thinking the same JB or locktite green

I'm not really complaining, wonderful gun at all. But threading it on there would have been really cool........
The picture is one I stole off of that forum. I can see there's some gunk under mine(old glue) . I'll just pull it off and I was thinking the same JB or locktite green

I'm not really complaining, wonderful gun at all. But threading it on there would have been really cool........
Clean it up and reinstall with Loctite 638