• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

TX200 ate AirMax

Need a short video of that, or it did NOT happen.
An FAC TX200 mk3 with factory internals shoots like a mule kicks, in my experience. 🙂
That is why it needs taken down and see what the issue is!! Probably a seal with a nick or cut edge, that is easy to do when they hurry upon assembly. On mine the seal was good, springs were very rough on the ends, and fairly dry. Removed the burrs and sharp edges, polished the spring ends, reassembled, lubed and now it shoots great !! Did that two years ago, still shoots awesome today. Posted a pic last summer with 5 shots under a dime at 40 yards, with one of the 5 shots being a flyer and still under a dime!.. Doesnt take much to smooth out a TX, you can buy all the kits you want, they all will help, but just some finnese with the factory parts is really all it takes.

That is why it needs taken down and see what the issue is!! Probably a seal with a nick or cut edge, that is easy to do when they hurry upon assembly. On mine the seal was good, springs were very rough on the ends, and fairly dry. Removed the burrs and sharp edges, polished the spring ends, reassembled, lubed and now it shoots great !! Did that two years ago, still shoots awesome today. Posted a pic last summer with 5 shots under a dime at 40 yards, with one of the 5 shots being a flyer and still under a dime!.. Doesnt take much to smooth out a TX, you can buy all the kits you want, they all will help, but just some finnese with the factory parts is really all it takes.
You missed my point Brother.
I’m interested in seeing a short video of the shot cycle with the factory FAC internals and a nickel balanced on edge atop the scope cap, presumably without falling over. I’m a skeptic.

You missed my point Brother.
I’m interested in seeing a short video of the shot cycle with the factory FAC internals and a nickel balanced on edge atop the scope cap, presumably without falling over. I’m a skeptic.
At 72 years of age my tech skills are not that great to create a video, however there have been many posts showing this same thing. Just do some searching.