• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle TX200 .177 - 22mm piston build - 12fpe

Classified Status
SOLD

SDplinker

Nov 19, 2018
CA, United States
SOLD: Sorry my inbox was inundated - if I didn't get back to you please don't take offense. Guess I should have asked more!

Built this up a couple years ago. Got a left hand action that I'd sold nearly 10 years ago back from the guy that bought it - it was the the most accurate one I'd owned. Action is in a right-hand stock. In some ways easier to load on the bench and sitting since the opening is on the left. If I kept it I'd scallop the stock.

Shoulder injury forces sale. Probably PCPs for me from here on out.

I have not run it over a crony in ages but it's' about 11.5fpe. Shoots great. It's running a 22mm light piston and comp tube from Tony in the UK (look up on the forums or Facebook). Also has Tony's magnetic underlever latch which is super cool - no tension between the underlever and the barrel.

Asking $400 plus shipping. Will include 5 cans of JSB 8.4 too. SCOPE, RINGS AND HARD CASE NOT INCLUDED

IMG_4235.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

IMG_4239.jpeg

IMG_4242.jpeg

IMG_4237.jpeg

IMG_4241.jpeg

IMG_4240.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Maizen