TX MKl, MKll and Walther LGV piston comparison

I'm constantly tinkering with my TX MKll. I just wanted to post a comparison of pistons. They all give different felt recoils but very close output power. I think that perhaps bucking the trend towards minimal weight pistons and ultra light felt recoils maybe we should think about going in the opposite direction and perhaps use a little heavier piston in the TX. Less spring required with the heavier piston. I like the shot cycle. Just something to think about.

I can't seem to upload a picture. Here are the stats

LGV piston - 18cm long(piston head to end of latch rod), 252gms, 75mm stroke

TX piston MKII 16cm long, 228gm, 92 mm stroke

TX piston MKl 17cm long, 234gm, 82 mm stroke

Jerry

That's very interesting. There's alot of possibilities. Theories abound.I hope you can upload those photos. Come to think of it, I do like the heavier recoil,shot cycle from my B-46 (tho I don't know the dimensions of the springs or piston) as to my B-25. The B-46 weighs 10lbs bare, freaken tank. Now I'm gonna have to take them both out now and pay close attention to the speed of the cycle.Thx alot glr. well at least it's nice today,lol

I had a chance to shoot a 22mm set up and while the recoil was minimal it had a "feel" that transmitted to me something violent was going on under the hood. Just my impression nothing more. Sort of the difference between a V-twin and an in-line 4 if you get my motorcycle reference....

I wonder how heavy a piston could be used while shortening the stroke until you couldn't make the power you wanted. Then we would know the extremes and try something in the middle!!!!!

I think the stroke could go quite a bit shorter then 75mm. 

Jerry